The Welsh government have announced that the current measures will remain in place for a further 3 weeks. For us this means that all the measures we have in place will continue.
We would like to thank all of the customers who have been abiding by our new rules and helping to keep everyone safe, we can only do this with your support.
As I’m sure you know, to abide by the social distancing rules within our workplace we are running with a minimum staff level. This may mean that there is a wait for us to answer emails etc.. We are working as hard as we can to make sure all orders and enquiries are dealt with as quickly as possible. We thank you for your patience.
Our team will continue to operate in the safest way possible, some ways you can help us with this are:
- Please phone us or email your orders and enquiries.
- Please make all payments over the phone
- Please stick to your given time slot for collections and returns, this enables a contact-less service
- Please step away from our delivery vehicles to ensure a non-contact delivery service
- Do NOT enter our building
- Our team are NOT able to help load vehicles, you will need to bring help with you
- Please use our website to download instructions for equipment, our team cannot give up close demonstrations.
Our team are happy to be back to serving our customers both old and new and are very grateful for your support.
Stay safe everyone.