Since our last post at the beginning of may, more shops have opened and some restrictions have been eased, more so in England than here in Wales. With us being on the border and serving customers from both Wales and England things can get a little confusing!
The safety measures we put in place when we re-opened look set to stay in place for the foreseeable future. We are still keeping our building closed to customers as there appears to be much less risk when people meet outdoors. We are grateful to our many customers who have been understanding of our new working practices and have helped to keep us all safe.
One of the main problems our customers face when collecting / returning equipment is loading their vehicle safely. Unfortunately our team are still unable to help with this due to distancing regulations. If you cannot load or unload by yourself then you will either need to bring someone with you to help or make use of our con-tactless delivery and collection service. Please do not be offended when our staff refuse to help with loading, they are trying to help keep everyone safe.
So that we can continue to operate in the safest manner possible it would be very helpful if you could:
- Please phone us or email your orders and enquiries.
- Please make all payments over the phone
- Please stick to your given time slot for collections and returns, this enables a contact-less service
- Please step away from our delivery vehicles to ensure a non-contact delivery service
- Do NOT enter our building
- Our team are NOT able to help load vehicles, you will need to bring help with you
- Please use our website to download instructions for equipment, our team cannot give up close demonstrations.
Thank you for continued support whilst we all try to adjust to the “new normal”.